1. Division of Studies and Consultation:
The Division of Studies and Consultations provides services to institutions in the public and private sectors through conducting studies and technical scientific consultations in the economic and social fields, including:
- Economic feasibility studies.
- Development of organizational figures for institutions and companies.
- Measurement of the environmental impact and how to reduce it.
- Measurement of the service satisfaction.
- Introducing consultations to institutions and companies in the private sector in order to increase productivity.