The Board of Trustees of Al al-Bayt University, chaired by Prof. Mohammad Adnan Al-Bakhit in attendance of the President of the University, Prof. Hani Al-Dmour, held a session on Thursday to approve a number of decisions, which are as follows:
- Approve the appointment of Dr. Ahmed Al-Smadi as Acting Vice Dean of Princess Salma Bint Abdullah Faculty of Nursing until the end of the academic year 2021/2022.
- Assign to the Higher Education Council to approve the establishment of the Faculty of Foreign Languages at Al al-Bayt University.
- Approve setting the fees for the qualifying program to be held at the university for new faculty members to be 50 dinars per hour.
- Approve the memorandum of understanding between Al al-Bayt University and the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Refer the University's financial and administrative report of 2021 submitted by the Internal Control Department to the financial and administrative committee emanating from the Board to be studied and submitted later to the Board.
- Approve the establishment of a branch of the University in Amman upon the recommendation of the Higher Education Council.
The meeting was attended by His Excellency Mr. Mohammad Akhu Rashida, His Excellency Prof. Youssef Al-Sawalmeh, His Excellency Prof. Kamal Al-Hadidi, His Excellency Eng. Abdul-Wahab Al-Zoubi, His Excellency Mr. Khaled Abu Zaid, His Excellency Dr. Adnan Al-Toubasi, His Excellency Prof. Musa Al-Saudi, and Her Excellency Prof. Hanan Malkawi, His Excellency Eng. Abdullah Ghosheh, and His Excellency Mahmoud Al-Afif. The secretariat of the session was performed by Mr. Hussein Bani Hamad / Secretary of the Councils and President Assistant for Administrative Affairs.