1.Building and developing the competitive capabilities of students in accordance of the labor market requirements and knowledge society, and providing the students with values, skills and knowledge to contribute positively and effectively to the development of society.
2.Elevating the quality of scientific research and creativity and innovation towards national and international standards for advancement of knowledge within the national priorities of sustainable economic, social and environmental development, with a focus on the needs of local community.3.Continuous development of the capabilities, skills and knowledge of academic and administrative staff within the best practices and excellence in academic and administrative performance.
4.Enhancing the quality and modernity of the university environment and refining the student's personality, so that he/she possesses intellectual, applied, communication skills and critical thinking, to be an active and productive in society.
5. Enhancing the use of financial resources and infrastructure and increase their operational efficiency to support the teaching process, learning activities and administrative work at the university.
6. Adopting and strengthening good governance in administrative practices to achieve the university's vision and strategic goals, through institutional work in the spirit of teamwork, justice, integrity and work ethics, promoting principles of empowerment, and adopting objective criteria in selecting leadership positions and evaluating performance.
7. Enhancing social responsibility and contributing to sustainable development and deepening local/ regional/ international relations with local community institutions, universities and international scientific centers to exchange experiences and optimal investment of cooperation and partnerships internally and externally.
8. Achieving the quality assurance standards in all academic and administrative units in the university, to reach excellence in the educational process and institutional work, and to achieve advanced ranking locally and internationally.
9. Integrating and enhancing e-learning applications (online and Blended), within the university's academic programs, and supporting and continuously improving for faculty members' skills in using of remote teaching techniques.