The Computer Center at Al al-Bayt University was established with the University in the year 1993 to provide the following services:
- Providing the computer services, including training and internet access to faculty, students and employees.
- Offering the basic and advanced training courses to the community at large.
- Administrate and maintain the university local area network (LAN) that has been updated to covers all of the university buildings.
- Develop an integrated administrative systems package that build using a third-party modern relational database management system, this software includes personnel, financial, library, warehouse and supplies, and phone billing packages.
- Develop a set of web-based applications like student, staff and government portals.
- Providing the maintenance services of the personal computers, servers, printers, scanners and other devices used in the university.